If that hasn't already enticed you to put your CV across, then the this will for sure get you over the line!
The studio aims to pave new ground in game development by sharing the process with the players. Where game development was once hidden, this studio has opted to share the process with those backing their IP. Supporters come to know the team and follow them every step of the way as the game created. The community is closely engaged and their feedback Is considered in all aspects of game development, avoiding standard publicity to put their directors epic vision directly in players’ hands.
Sound like the job for you? Then get your CV across to us before it's too late, don't miss out on this amazing opportunity...
- Have a good understanding of form and function with an eye for Industrial design
Collaborate heavily with the design and production teams while maintaining the Art Directors vision
- Create stunning environmental art that captures the overall filmic quality of the games universe
- Have a strong foundation in lighting and atmospherics
- Ability to create concept art in 3D and 2D
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Max and other 2D/3D applications
- Passion for games and all things Sci-Fi
- Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development
- Portfolio that demonstrates industry standard skill
- Minimum of 2 shipped next gen, high quality titles/movies