The role will require a great deal of collaboration with journey designers, creatives and specialist disciplines (such as content production, partnerships, digital engagement and organic performance) as well as overseeing the delivery of multiple cross-function projects at one time. You will build excellent relationships with your clients at the highest level and act as a trusted advisor to them and their other agencies to maximise their partnership opportunities.
You will take a senior and commercially accountable role in the team with responsibility for first-class creative planning and delivery, leading by example and developing junior team members. You will have excellent knowledge of a range of content disciplines and have a passion to continuously learn and apply new creative thinking to client solutions.
- Quickly being able to build strong, effective relationships and a close rapport with clients at the most senior level engendering a relationship of trusted advisor – supporting Journey Design and Account Direction.
- Developing new content solutions for clients in response to briefs.
- As a Content Director, you will be the owner of the brief, working with senior team members to create the right team to respond to each brief (i.e. any mix of journey designers, specialists or creatives…).
- Leading the brief response team (and drawing support from Content Leads as necessary), you will helping generate and lead creative solutions
- You will be capable of inspiring confidence in the right creative solution for our clients – and able to pitch these solutions in formal and informal environments
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours on timesheets
- Ensuring your team follow accurate and timely inputting of all media bookings on the appropriate media bookings system and reconciliation of all digital bookings within the reconciliation window
- Ensuring your line reports maintain relevant sign off and PO information, tracking PO’s against all costs
- Ensuring all fee billing instructions are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Checking media bookings are correct to PO and acting as approver on these bookings
- An excellent understanding of the Content commercial model as well as up / cross selling opportunities
- In liaison with your line manager and Commercial & Operations Director, building scopes for all activity driving commercial benefit and up selling whenever viable.