An exciting new opportunity has come up with a travel based start-up who are looking for an energetic Content Manager with the experience to deliver quality content across a number of channels with specific focus on web & social activity with the aim of increasing brand engagement levels.
Our Client is looking for someone with….
- A real passion and flair for all things content and social media
- Outstanding writing and proof-reading skills
- Serious multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with using video and image editing software
- Extreme attention to detail
- Upbeat disposition
- Travel experience ideal but not essential!
Key responsibilities of the role include…
- Work alongside the Marketing Director to devise the brand content strategy and content plans
- Own the day-to-day maintenance and delivery of a content calendar
- Develop and own the implementation of Tone of Voice documentation, as well as visual content guidelines, to ensure consistent brand experience, look and feel across all content touch-points
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and brief Marketing support resource on engaging organic and paid content
- Own the creation and delivery of all video content, including its distribution across relevant social media, video and content channels
- Deliver content for all marketing activity including SEO content, email marketing, online PR and content marketing
- Create, upload and maintain engaging brand and product content on the website and blog
- Develop a community engagement/ influencer programme, supporting the production of content for partnerships
- Continuously optimise existing content across channels
- Stay up to date with emerging social and content trends and innovations
- Carry out regular competitor analysis
- Light-touch social media monitoring out of hours/ weekends