A global media agency with a dedicated content integrated delivery team.
To leading the responses to brief, the planning and oversight of the execution. The role will require a great deal of collaboration with other members of the team including designers, creatives, content production, partnerships, digital engagement and organic performance as well as overseeing the delivery of multiple cross-function projects at one time.
You will build excellent relationships with your clients at the highest level and act as a trusted advisor to them and their other agencies to maximise their partnership opportunities. You will take a senior and commercially accountable role in the team with responsibility for first-class creative planning and delivery, leading by example and developing junior team members. You will have excellent knowledge of a range of content disciplines and have a passion to continuously learn and apply new creative thinking to client solutions.
- Build strong, effective relationships and a close rapport with clients at the most senior level engendering a relationship of trusted advisor – supporting Design and Account Direction.
- Developing new content solutions for clients in response to briefs.
- Own the brief, working with senior team members to create the right team to respond to each brief (i.e. any mix of designers, specialists or creatives…).
- Understand the full mix of the agencies content’s services
- Leading the brief response team (and drawing support from Content Leads as necessary), you will help generate and lead creative solutions
- Assist the creative team in spotting creative opportunities
- Inspire confidence in the right creative solution for our clients – and pitch these solutions in formal and informal environments.
- Ensure all project managers and specialisms are working in an integrated and joined up fashion
- Ensure all campaigns are managed and delivered with original strategic concept / idea in mind – take on the role of lead in terms of quality control of this aspect
- Accurate and timely reporting of hours on timesheets
- Ensuring your team follow accurate and timely inputting of all media bookings on the appropriate media bookings system and reconciliation of all digital bookings within the reconciliation window
- Checking media bookings are correct to PO and acting as approver on these bookings
- An excellent understanding of the commercial model as well as up / cross selling opportunities
- You will manage on projects and as a line manager where required; prioritise their workload, setting objectives and managing/facilitating their development where required.
- Work with specialist leads and 3rd parties to identify new services our clients should be testing and using
- Commercial acumen and experience with commercial processes, systems such as FORMS, AURA and PIQ
- You will need to have an excellent working knowledge of industry tools and systems (e.g. Metis / Prisma, TechEdge, Adazzle) and must ensure that your team are using them correctly to monitor performance and finance