The ideal candidate will have conceptual mind & versatile approach when it comes to their practice. Your audience will lie at heart of what you do, alongside your team you will collaborate with some of the smartest data, tech, innovation, social content and strategy specialists in London.
Also, you will actively support and develop junior creative talent in the team and you will have the opportunity to mentor and develop upcoming arts students with the agreed programme of activities.
This is a truly exciting role for a creative who is passionate about digital and thrives in a innovative environment.
- Responsible for creating, directing, developing and selling-in future-making work with ideas that move audiences emotionally or functionally through the purchase journey.
- The Creative Lead is allocated briefs on primary clients and where required:
- Works to the agreed Content process, creative brief, deadlines and budget
- Works collaboratively and effectively with Journey Designers at the creative briefing stage
- Is responsible for the quality of the creative output and its presentation
- Required to facilitate or contribute to effective and stimulating idea generation and development sessions as needed
- Builds relevant relationships with primary client teams, clients and external partners where relevant to help identify, generate and convert more effective and creative work
- Proactively seeks out and shares relevant innovation and creative stimulus and opportunities to agency Content, clients and client teams
- Responsible for creating and leading initiatives that grow the creative & innovation ambition, ability and quality of work across the agency.
- Identify, create and lead regular initiatives that inspire and enable the wider agency to bolder braver work, working with partners where needed.
- Deliver agreed thought leadership for distribution externally working with the Marketing and New Business team. This should include judging or speaking at a relevant industry event
Creativity - Driven by the need to solve problems with ideas that are original, insightful and compelling.
Innovation - Constantly on the hunt for fresh ways to solve problems and deliver solutions within and beyond the industry.
Leadership - Ability and drive to inspire and empower people you work with.
Presentation - Ability to articulate and pitch work clearly and precisely.
Collaboration & Facilitation - An approach and way of working that is open and generous.
Empathetic - Motivated by a curiosity for what makes people tick, and an ability to put oneself in another’s shoes.
Execution skills - Ability to express an idea in a compelling visual and tangible way, and to understand how to brief and direct relevant creative or creative tech specialists.