I am currently looking for a CRM specialist to help us create a world-class email communications programme for a Top Xbox game. We’re looking for someone with proven experience in the email and CRM space, with a sharp eye for design and an aptitude for tactical leadership. Our ideal candidate will have built successful mail campaigns previously, and will have developed a keen understanding of what kind of messaging works for specific audiences.
- Leading email design. You should have a pin-sharp understanding of what makes a mail “work,” from the images we use to the copy we include, and you’ll work with our marketing art and copy teams to produce the assets you need for world-class communications.
- Understanding our audience. You will develop a keen understanding of what makes fans “tick,” and build targeted campaigns against segmented portions of our audience, which you’ll help create.
- Serving as the tactical owner for our email operations. You will manage the roadmap of email campaigns and build a robust programme of automatic emails targeting acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Supporting our business needs. Email and CRM encompasses requirements from across the business. You’ll work with stakeholders from various groups to build a comprehensive email and CRM programme.
- Content ownership. has talented marketing art and copy teams, but we need you to build and drive content requirements to build our mails.
- Ensuring capability and compliance.
- Engineering partnership. You will be working directly with an email-dedicated engineer to deliver our campaigns. You should have enough technical knowledge to be able to contribute meaningfully to these conversations.
- Driving execution. From initial conception to final distribution, every email we send should reflect your application of best-practices, healthy process, and rigorous testing.
- Review and report. Once a campaign is finished, you will collect data from said campaign, review any learnings present, and report this out to the business. Your findings should influence future campaigns and emails.
- Professional experience building mail campaigns, specifically with an emphasis on individual mail design (images, copy, embedded features, etc.)
- An demonstrable understanding of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to engagement to retention.
- Experience creating customer segmentations.
- Experience building or working with customer segments, specifically creating or altering communications to target a specific segment of an audience for a specific outcome.
- Experience working across teams, or working with a cross-discipline team.
- Experience in a production or programme management role preferred.