The 1st Line Support Customer Service Specialist will cover a range of disciplines including Audio Visual and IT so experience in an AV focussed role is highly desired.
The 1st Line Support Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing 1st line support to clients, troubleshooting system components
- Escalate tickets as appropriate
- Provide day to day contact for clients and 3rd party contractors
- Perform regular account maintenance, ensuring accurate contact and billing information
- Engage with customers via telephone and email
- At least 2 years 1st line support/customer service experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call centre/helpdesk environment
- Knowledge of Audio systems and any familiarity with electronics would be highly beneficial
- A solid background within the commercial sound or video contracting markets
- Experience with sound systems is definitely an advantage
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK AND/OR POSSESS THE APPROPRIATE VISA TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, IT, Audio, Telephony, Service, Helpdesk, AV Service, IT Service, Multimedia, 1st Line, First Line, AV Support, 1st Line Support, Service Technician, Audio Support, Customer Service