Data Account Executive
|Job Title:||Data Account Executive|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 09:38|
Sitting within the analytics of a top global media agency, the Data Account Executive plays a vital role working on one of the agencies largest accounts.
The day to day will have you taking full ownership of reporting on the accounts media investments, delivery and performance. You will be using BI tools to assess the agencies performance relative to the market, keeping on top of what the competitors are doing and ensuring that the agency are planning media campaigns effectively and reacting to changes as they happen.
If you have a keen eye for detail, a solid skill set in data processing and analysis, plus a willingness to develop in one of the biggest accounts in the UK, then this role could be your fit.
• Ownership of core reports each month
• Development into a competitor analyst function (Making sense of market trends)
• Working with multiple data sources, tools and platforms
• Ownership of competitor dashboards in Tableau (Ubiquity, Nielsen etc)
• Ownership of the Corporate relationship
• Working with highly granular data when required
• Assisting the analytics team with ad-hoc projects
• Producing and communicating presentations as required
• Minimum 1 year experience in media, ideally within a data or ad operations function.
• Understanding of programmatic and offline media buys plus performance
• Report & dashboard building / data visualisation (Excel, Tableau)
• A structured methodical way of working
• Competent SQL
• Competent with Tableau Desktop
• Familiarity with VBA
• Strong data fluency (Advanced Excel experience)
• Team player who is also able to make progress on his/her own
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, and organised
• Data hungry, inquisitive, technical mind-set
Beneficial Skills that can be picked up:
• Experience in data automation or machine learning
• Additional coding - VBA, Python, R, JScript
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's