You will support business leaders with accurate and relevant quantitative/qualitative data about games and/or the games industry and competitors.
To be considered for the you will need to have a passion for games and you will be required to submit a cover letter.
- Analyse game data and user trends
- Evaluate and quantify the effects of ongoing changes to games through statistical methods.
- Build supervised and unsupervised data models
- Provide statistical analysis based on available player data,
- Find interesting player behaviour trends and patterns
- Produce ad hoc/weekly/monthly reports
- Build visual dashboards
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the data collection systems
- Research and develop statistical models to explain past player behaviours and forecast future ones
- Python or R
- Advance Excel
For more information contact Oti Ikomi