You will a be working alongside the Data Manager who is passionate around the potential and power behind advanced analytics. There are plans to implement new initiatives and new ERP systems that will help the data department go to the next level in their capability.
As the Data Analyst you will be expected to gather requirements from a number of stakeholders and seek to provide real solutions that will help deliver actionable insights by identifying patterns in the data.
- Extract data from large and complex data sets
- Explain why things work the way they do
- Generate detailed analysis
- Help drive business change through the use of Data
- Adhere to data governance and data quality standards
- Improve data performance and delivery
- Present Data trends and insights to stakeholders
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Data Visualisation tools e.g. Alteryx
- Sap Business objects (SAP BO)
- SAS DataFlux - Ideal
- Data Governance exposure e.g.Trillium
- BI or Advanced analytical tools - e.g. ProDiver or Power BI
For more information contact Oti Ikomi on 02032162574