One of the UK’s largest independent media agencies is looking to attract a Data Analyst to its family. Providing expertise you will help effectively interpret and translate from behavioural, transactional, social and attitudinal data in order to create actionable insight that will ultimately deliver real commercial advantage. The successful candidate will have an analytical mindset and be highly numerate, with the ability to work with and interpret large data sets .It’s key that you can explain complex concepts in layman’s terms to colleagues and clients.
- Supporting the development of new digital strategies.
- Identify and plan the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels.
- Delivering post campaign reporting via Excel/Google Sheets and data visualisation tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels.
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations to improve performance going forwards.
- Providing consultative recommendations on how clients can improve their digital activity to deliver greater return on investment.
- Examining data trends to resolve problems & identify opportunities.
- Understanding of attribution models and how to utilise different models to help show marketing performance on a non-last click basis.
- Ad hoc data analysis, normally working off of DoubleClick or Google Analytics data.
- Tagging digital and website assets.
- Implementation and setup Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking), Google Tag Manager & Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Setting up and/or maintaining analytics accounts.
- Audience profiling.
- Delivering conversion optimisation results and analysis.
- An understanding of Digital Media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager is preferable, but not essential.