|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£24000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 17:08|
Founded by leading game industry entrepreneurs an ambitious and award winning mobile studio is looking to hire a Online Campaign Analyst. You will help run their KPI-based advertising campaigns with a focus on statistical analysis. Working closely with their Analytics team you will implement advertising campaigns across various media outlets such as Google Adwords, Snapchat, Twitter and Video ad networks. This is an exciting opportunity to progress in the advertising and mobile gaming industry with one of the region`s fastest growing companies.
- Planning and setup of mobile ad campaigns on a variety of media channels
- Ongoing monitoring and optimisation of ad performance KPIs based on creative/audience targeting/ad partner selection using ad buying and bid management software.
- Conduct data analysis and work with the Analytics team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimisations
- Developing new creative concepts and ad copy that will engage and acquire new players
- Working with external attribution providers to ensure all campaigns are successfully tracked
- Liaising closely with external ad suppliers to ensure campaign KPIs are being met
- Full reporting of results where necessary
Core Skills and Experience
- Experience of running mobile ad campaigns measuring against downstream performance metrics.
- Proven working experience of dealing with large amounts of data, turning information into actionable insights.
- Familiar with the setup and usage of online advertising measurement systems.
- Understanding of bid management software.
- Educated to degree level preferably in a maths or science-based subject.
- Numerically minded - advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Passionate about digital marketing and data.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's