Working with BI, your responsibility will be to ensure game programmers measure the data correctly to enable the structuring and use of the outcomes consistently. By acquiring a clear understanding of the games and their underlying data, you will help the teams to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetise the players. You will need to provide easy to read and automated dashboards in order to provide actionable insights and analysis, which result in data-driven decisions within the studio.
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, preferably in an online environment
- Experience with SQL and large datasets
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or MS PowerBI
- Analytical and able to present insights clearly and effectively
- Understanding of mobile players’ behaviours and latest business models is a plus
- Fluent in English