You will work with a range of researchers from across government, academia, business and research organisations, as well as partners including the UK Data Service to help realise the public benefit from unpublished data. In turn you will help raise the profile of the secure use of research data and ensure my client is able to provide the best service that meet their customers needs and expectations.
As the Data Governance Policy Manager you will be working with a range of researchers from across government, academia, business and research organisations. As well as help improve the public benefit from unpublished data and solve policy and operational challenges
- Manage the strategic overview of data access policies and practices including implementation policies for data governance and access to research data.
- Create compliance reports from gathered data, propose new policies and provide recommendations to senior managers.
- Help take forward the review of current data governance and dissemination practices.
- Provide data governance direction including developing arrangements to audit researchers’ use of data to ensure compliance and lessons learned are implemented.
- Raise the profile of the use of research data to help build confidence in its use and promote the benefits it delivers.
- Work with partners and researchers to develop case studies and run events to demonstrate the impact and achievements from research and analytics.
For more information please contact Oti Ikomi on 02032162574