CORE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A bachelors degree (2.1 or above) or masters in a subject having significant numerate content such as Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Physics or Engineering.
- Programming experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will work as part of a small team developing analytical services and data products. We expect all our people to play as full a part as possible in the development of new products, to help identify how technical solutions solve real-world problems, and to be creative in proposing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
- We will give training in appropriate technologies. Experience in at least one of our core technologies is however desirable.
- Core technologies are SAS, Python and Oracle within Unix and MS Windows
- Other technologies used include Visual Studio Code, Power BI, MS Excel, SQL developer, git, MS Project and CACI’s InSite GIS.
- We use a range of predictive analytics and machine learning methodologies, including logistic regression and cluster analysis, plus some predictive time series analysis.