Their business is Data and tech, these principle areas form the majority of the business and because of that have made huge investments in these spaces,with teams in these areas growing exponentially and massive room for growth and development.
AI,Machine learning and automation are at the forefront and so my client is looking for highly talented,analytical individuals with a mind for problem solving to come into the business as a Data Scientist and inspire originality.
If you possess theoretical or commercial experience with tools such as SQL,Python and R, versed in developing supervised and unsupervised ML models from scratch, and are keen to develop these further then please get in touch so we can explore how it may elevate your career within Data Science.
Summary of the role:
A unique Operations Data Scientist, you will work intimately with the clinical operations team and across multiple product and technical teams in order to help us build the first digital general practice that can support millions of patients.
Construct models and deep analysis to solve key operational issues. This will involve mastering possible focus areas include:
- User behaviour and churn modelling
- Demand forecasting and supply optimisation
- Predictive modelling for growth & expansion planning, referral and prescription services, contact rate and defect rate management and much more
- Insights at scale from our Support Operations team to inform product development
- Be the analytical powerhouse behind core operations projects (from origination to implementation) and create the required models and analysis to drive initiatives that are focused on:
- Optimising our processes and programmes
- Cost and revenue optimisation
- Product and engineering changes
- Redefining the healthcare experience for our members
- Expanding our available offerings and services
- Deliver excellent member experiences for patients and clinical professionals and our partners in care
- Build a gold-standard suite of reports and dashboards that will be used to power the Clinical Operations business
- Help create the optimal reporting structure by working closely with business leads and clinicians
- Create best-in-class reporting tools to power critical business decisions and inform senior stakeholders across the company
- Help build the foundational data infrastructure and analytics platform to assist data-driven teams within operations and across the company
- Work with development engineers and the Business Intelligence Team to help build a data platform that is optimised for its end users
- Help drive a culture of strong analytics and data-driven thinking across the operations division
- Analyse and identify existing priority processes that need transforming or improvement, and then implement on your findings.
- Build the foundational processes that will enable us to scale nationally and globally and continually optimise them for efficiency and experience
- Data Science Orientated University degree or Graduate Scheme
- Proficient in programming languages SQL and Python or R
- Experience using visualisation software packages such as Tableau
- Experience building supervised and unsupervised machine learning models from scratch
- Experience building models and dashboards to tight timelines
- Experience embedding models and dashboards in operations to inform real-time business decisions
- Experience working with data engineering to build databases
- Experience communicating data science modelling techniques to different disciplines in order to effectively communicate modelling results
- Strong statistical understanding
- Previous experience working on short turn-around, analytical problems
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mind-set.
- Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a non-hierarchical manner across multiple teams.