Summary of the role:
A unique Data Scientist role inside a Games Studio. You will work closely with the rest of the analytics team and across multiple product and technical teams in order to improve the game and user experience for millions of gamers.
This opportunity will involve mastering:
- User behaviour
- Predictive modelling
- Optimising processes and developing improvements
- Product and engineering changes
- Redefining the gaming experience for members
- Expanding offerings and services
- Deliver excellent member experiences for patients and clinical professionals and our partners in care
- Build a gold-standard suite of reports and dashboards
- Help create the optimal reporting structure by working closely with leads
- Create best-in-class reporting tools to power critical business decisions and inform senior stakeholders across the company
- Help build the foundational data infrastructure and analytics platform to assist data-driven teams within operations and across the company
- Work with development engineers and the Business Intelligence Team to help build a data platform that is optimised for its end users
- Help drive a culture of strong analytics and data-driven thinking across the operations division
- Analyse and identify existing priority processes that need transforming or improvement, and then implement on your findings.
- Maths, Computer Science, Data Science Orientated University degree or Graduate Scheme
- Proficient in programming languages SQL and Python or R
- Experience using visualisation software packages such as Tableau
- Experience building supervised and unsupervised machine learning models from scratch
- Experience building models and dashboards to tight timelines
- Experience embedding models and dashboards in operations to inform real-time business decisions
- Experience working with data engineering to build databases
- Experience communicating data science modelling techniques to different disciplines in order to effectively communicate modelling results
- Strong statistical understanding
- Previous experience working on short turn-around, analytical problems
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mind-set.
- Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a non-hierarchical manner across multiple teams.