This will be their first Data hire!
This is a fantastic opportunity to guide a fresh new team in an exciting period of growth.
You will work closely with the studio’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict and segment their customer data using Data Science methodology.
All of you quantitative analysis will be performed in Python - significant Python experience is a must!
- Build large reports
- and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create and update python computer programs for game analysis
- Perform Data mining task
- Supporting stakeholder KPI decisions
- Recommend solutions based on your reports and data.
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- Performing quantitative analysis
- BSc in Maths, Engineering or other technical field required (MSc. or PhD. is a strong plus)
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must-have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Familiar with machine-learning techniques
Please confirm you are happy for Creative Personnel to represent you.