This is a hybrid role that will be client facing focused and will require someone with good communication skills, the ability to present data, build relationships and pitch business proposals. You will expected to run demonstration workshops for some of the biggest brands across the eCommerce, Retail, Education, FMCG, Fashion and Media space.
You will support clients by helping them utilise their bespoke multichannel attribution product.
You will be expected to drive their advanced data analytics capabilities and help new and existing clients in areas like web analytics, media buying, brand strategy and digital strategy consulting through the use of data. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead this business unit forward in the UK over the coming years! Within the business unit you will be the lead analyst and tech specialist for their Advanced multichannel attribution analytics software.
- Installation, technical support and Data Analyses
- Lead and manage Data Analytics, Media Audits, Ad Tech Installations (i.e. DMPs) consulting pprojects
- Support the sales team (demos, meetings & proposals).
- Manage implementation, training and oversee ongoing client technical support
- Undertake complex analyses projects
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
- Management Tag (Tag Commander, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Data Platforms: Power BI, Tableau etc..
- Attribution Tools, A/B Testing, DMPs (Visual IQ, AB Tasty etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO/PPC
For more information contact Oti Ikomi