One of the UKs leading media agencies is looking for a Digital Analytics Director to join the team. Since the agencies recent inception it has shown continued growth and success year on year which has earned them various accolades including agency of the year and top 20 best small companies to work for. You will focus on one of their premium clients and personally manage the account by working closely with both the comms and digital planners to develop data roadmaps, identify gaps in their tech stacks, and deliver best in class data solutions to help drive synergy between client customers and their marcomms.
- Work closely with our clients to define a strategic data vision
- Be an expert in data manipulation, an analytical mindset and desire to use data to understand customer behaviour and marketing effectiveness
- Understand and be able to confidently recommend data tracking solutions, or the right tech stack or CRM platform etc…
- Able to plan, lead and deliver large complex projects
- Provide thought leadership and ability to use data creatively to identify trends and develop insights
- Clearly visualise data outputs and translating the data into a story that can be easily interpreted by those without data expertise
- Can confidently discuss alternative strategies (both internally and with clients) for targeting and segmenting customer audiences, which will differ depending on the objectives of each campaign.
- Work closely with the Insight team to help develop bespoke solutions using customer data
- Great at building relationships both internally and externally
- Be passionate about the power of data and doing what’s right for our clients