You will work alongside a team of designers and data journalists. Your team will be responsible for translating data into engaging pieces of visual web content. You will also be required to manipulate, process and analyse data using packages such as Excel, SAS or R.
- Open Standard Web technologies (HTML5/CSS/Ecmascript)
- Open source frameworks (e.g. d3js/jQuery)
- Experience of using desktop based geographic visualisation packages such as QGIS
- Practical experience in using interactive geographic visualisation tools such as Leafletjs or CartoDB
- Experience interpreting statistics and presenting statistical concepts to different audiences
For more information contact Oti Ikomi