Digital Account Director
|Job Title:||Digital Account Director|
|Salary:||£43000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 19:02|
This is a senior role within the team so the role would be suitable for someone at Senior AM level looking to step up to an AD position or an existing AD looking for a new challenge on two exciting brands.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge in strategy, planning and buying across digital channels and experience working with large brands to match these digitally-savvy clients. The role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to take their career to the next level.
Who the team needs:
• A proven track record of working with brand & DR clients and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver against set KPIs
• A good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social) to be able to lead digital conversations with senior clients.
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise. A keen interest in the latest developments in advertising technology e.g. cross device attribution and Viewability to stay ahead of the client and other partner agencies.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams (planning and strategy) or with clients.
• Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's