This is a very exciting opportunity to join a global agency as Digital Account Director to work on one of their largest accounts, a well know beauty brand.
- Management of Account Managers and Execs, ensuring the best quality work
- Day to day management of client relationships earning the trust and respect of the client and key contacts
- Management of your own budgets
- Develop strong relationships with strategists and planners internally
- Work to deadlines and manage client/strategist’s expectations
- Develop understanding of client’s products and business objectives
- Manage post campaign analysis and buying reviews
- Ensure all media schedules are maintained during the buying process
- Provide market intelligence to planning teams on all aspects of the digital marketplace
- A valuable and knowledgeable team member
What We Need:
- A proven track record of working with brand & DR clients and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver against set KPIs
- A good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social) to be able to lead digital conversations with senior clients.
- Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise. A keen interest in the latest developments in advertising technology e.g. cross device attribution and Viewability to stay ahead of the client and other partner agencies.
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
- Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
- To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
- Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams (planning and strategy) or with clients.
- Provide support, training and coaching for junior team members and support department leadership to deliver training programmes and other digital projects.