You will need to understand not only the digital communications arena, but the broader media and commercial landscapes you sit within and should be sufficiently experienced to be able to consider how client and agency issues sit within them.
You will also have internal responsibilities, which include mentoring and coaching members of the team as required, to ensure that they deliver on their task effectively.
You will work with the Group Client Director and other key personnel, to determine areas of potential within your clients and how these can be developed through services available at a regional level.
You will also be responsible for drawing annual and campaign based digital planning strategies for existing clients as well as new business. You will need to have the knowledge and experience in all digital platforms (Social Media, Display, Mobile, Search, etc…)
Exceptional strategic digital planning ability
- Create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative digital strategies across the UK market to deliver the client’s desired results
- Have a knowledge of evidence based media planning and how this creates core media guidelines and principles for Retail brands
- An understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (especially digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem
- Demonstrate how the digital strategy delivers on the business need and focus on results and measurement
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our client
- A strong leader who can run digital workshops with clients and agency partners to develop local insight, digital strategy and ideas within key markets and deal confidently with senior clients and creative agency counterparts
- Ensure implementation remains true to strategic digital platform by working seamlessly with the local media planning and implementation teams
- Support training needs as directed by the Group Client Director
- Arm the media planning team with the knowledge & expertise they require to speak confidently to clients about the strategic digital direction
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
- Actively contribute to the culture and identity as a forward thinking, progressive media agency.
- Strategic digital experience is key
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
- Knowledge of tools such as DDS, DoubleClick, TGI, comScore, and Addynamix
- Ability to take key requirements of a brief and be confident to question when necessary