London Based Media Agency
The Account Director role is a senior role to develop best in class global/regional digital marketing and media solutions for your clients. You must be digitally ahead, connected, diplomatic, pro-active, and solution-oriented.
- Build & establish strong relationships with the client, creative partners as well as internally, across the world wide specialist teams and the local teams.
- Forge and maintain relationships with key strategic media partners to ensure that we are fully embracing new media, technology and data opportunities as they emerge.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities.
- Understand the client’s business and the digital landscape to deliver insight led communications advice, strategies and high level plans to clients
- Make continuous strategic and activation recommendations based on media owner’s opportunities and innovations and work with the various specialists and/or local teams to ensure effective implementation.
- Central project co-ordinator and communicator of all digital projects to local markets and digital specialists across the network
- Deliver best in class digital media planning and buying for globally executed campaigns
- Aid Team Lead to translate digital strategy and roadmaps into ambitious executional digital solutions and targets for the operations team, local markets and clients
Key Skills and Experience
- Digital all-rounder with proven experience and strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging channels & technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, being able to confidently and clearly present work to clients, media owners and internal stakeholders. Experience & gravitas to ‘fly solo’ & present to mid to senior weight clients.
- Hands on knowledge tools such as TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. doubleclick), social analytics (eg. Crimson Hexagon), data visualisation & analysis tools.
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Team management and ability to communicate/share/develop digital planning and buying experience amongst other team members.
- Must be proficient in German language.