This role is to work for a media agency based in London, they really do have an incredible client list of household names - clients you will deal with day-to-day.
Reporting into the Account Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for the smooth running of digital campaigns for a number of exciting clients across industries. You will have the autonomy to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts whilst ensuring all your accounts meet minimum best practice standards.
- Perform daily account management digital accounts (PPC, SEO, Programmatic & Social) across major media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of performance (e.g. keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, audience targeting and other account metrics KPI etc)
- Deliver best practice implementation across your accounts and campaigns
- Prioritise your self-development. Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- A proactive approach to account strategy, optimisation and relationship management.
- Execute optimisation initiatives across accounts adhering to the best practices.
- With the support of the Account Manager, develop excellent working relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop an understanding of client’s respective industry, competitor landscape and consumer profile to better inform campaign optimisation opportunities and recommendations.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other digital initiatives.
- Supporting the wider digital team with new business pitches
- Support & deliver case studies for award winning work
- Ensure that the agency delivers great value for all your clients, continuing to push the account forward and striving for better
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to use own initiative
- A creative approach to solving client’s problems
- The ability to take a client brief and translate that to a digital solution
- Proven experience in paid search, paid social, display or SEO
- AdWords/Google/Youtube/Bing certification a plus.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – must be fluent in both written and spoken English (other plus languages also desirable).
- Experience working with popular digital campaign