As Account Executive you will help with the support of clients and their solutions across Video, SEO, research, analytics, PPC, websites and social media.
You will be the first point of contact for many of our market leading FTSE clients and will work closely with our project managers. You will build a relationship with our clients providing key information promptly and accurately.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to develop into a Digital Marketing Project Manager or Account Manager.
Essential Skills/Experience –
- You will have at least 1 year of experience working in an agency as an Account Executive or Account Support working across multiple clients.
- You will have excellent written English communication skills as well as a strong verbal communication ability.
- Your organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question.
- You will have an enthusiasm for account management and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- If your agency is a marketing agency or a digital agency that would be excellent and any recruitment industry experience is also a bonus.
- An emphasis on training and development
- Rewarding promotional
- A fun friendly passionate team
- A kitchen fully stocked with fruits, breads, juices – you name it!
- A generous budget for training courses
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER COMPETENCY BASED SCREENING QUESTIONS UPON APPLICATION