Digital Account Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 13:21|
This is an exciting role within a strong, top 50 independent agency to lead client relationships across the Media Activation department by being the day to day contact and client manager.
• Lead client campaign inception, implementation, optimisation and evaluation.
• By consistently delivering brilliant work that meets both client and agency growth promises and targets.
• Own the client relationship for all digital media activation matters
• Be the first point of contact for the client for media plan creation, integration, optimization and evaluation
• Work to deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations
• Anticipate client needs, the challenges they face, and work with the internal stakeholder to develop play books and action plans for addressing issues and championing ideas which drive innovation and best practice
• Translate strategy in to media delivery and optimisation for each strategy
• Ensure the client SLA is adhered to including reporting and meeting schedules
• Lead and present plans and results to internal and external stakeholders via calls and face to face meetings
• Lead technical implementation and tracking with adserver and the various client analytics platforms.
• Ensure that the implementation process clearly follows the Operational Rules and is project planned with the client.
• Manage and troubleshoot any implementation or campaign optimisation issues
• Actively seek out new trends, technologies and partnerships that go beyond current client plans
• Brief, lead and manage the media executives and assistants ensuring work is delivered on time, to a high standard and that it is aligned to the client’s strategy
• Lead line report development by managing an assigned group of media professionals and creating long-term development plans that utilise individual skills while developing new skills against business needs
• Support the agency on delivering internal people and cultural initiatives if and when required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Account Manager
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Account Manager - Recruitment (Games, Digital or AV)
Senior Digital Account Manger
£36000 - £42000 per annum
Digital Account Executive
Up to £27k
Digital Account Director - Paid Media
£50000 - £60000 per annum