Reporting to Performance Director and Senior Team, the Account Manager’s main tasks are to oversee quality assurance (Display and Social) across all assigned client accounts and ensure the campaigns are delivering the best results possible, drive new ideas and opportunities to expand the activity, and provide hands-on operational & technical support where required.
Creative innovation from campaign concepts, advertising units to targeting will be at the centre of the role. Productivity will be based on commercial uptake from clients on presented ideas.
The AM will also be the day to day client contact, responsible for answering general questions, planning the media campaigns, taking the client through the campaign results, and ensuring the client is kept up to date with industry developments. For the remainder of the clients, the Senior Performance Manager alongside Account Executives will run operations.
- Become an expert in your client’s business and fully understand their digital marketing objectives
- Provide ideas for account growth and seek opportunities to help your clients out-perform their competition
- Plan media campaigns and provide assumptions and recommendations, expanding your digital expertise
- Identify opportunities to develop business in other parts of the client’s organisation as opportunities arise. In particular assisting in new business pitch documents and marketing material including case studies and blog posts.
- Provide client service excellence across all assigned clients by ensuring client expectations are managed and met and through building strong relationships
- Ensure quality, timely and profitable delivery of all work for your clients through effective relationships with team members and overseeing all operational activities
- Review the results and reports for each campaign weekly to understand where the new opportunities lie and discuss with the Senior Performance Manager and Account Executives
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign and technical issues including tracking
- Liaise with creative team from concept through to design and build. QA creative files to ensure compatibility with adserving specifications.
- Active involvement in tech development to ensure the stack is evolving to the needs of the client
- Support with the training and development of 1-2 Account Executives
To be considered for this position you will need to have 2-3 years experience across Display and Social campaigns. Client Service experience is a must with a focus on innovation.
- An understanding and basic knowledge of Social Platforms, Native, Display, Video, Mobile
- Impeccable presentation skills (in person and through PPT)
- Agency commercials
- Advanced excel and reporting skills
- Experience with goal driven campaigns – CPA/ CTR
- Full understanding of an adserver (DCM preferable)