In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various cross-channel campaigns, with a focus on creation, optimization, analysing and reporting, as well as planning and strategy, budget management and attending and presenting in client meetings.
You will be working in a team of 6, led by our Head of Social & Display UK, supported by senior account managers and executives.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on the planning and implementation of paid social media and display campaigns, mostly on Facebook, Twitter and across different DSPs, depending on the clients‘ needs and objectives
- Being on top of the campaign performance, analysing and optimizing the campaigns on a regular basis, providing recommendations to the clients based on a deep analysis of market conditions and campaign results –hence strong analytical skills are essential
- Understanding the client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need
- Developing strong client relationships where the account manager leads the weekly calls with clients and providing strategies and plan for the upcoming months’ KPIs during the face-to-face meetings
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to the schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Contribute in strategic creative planning meetings, to support the other team members when needed
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in planning, managing and optimizing media across platforms (Display and/or PPC and/or Social Media) in an independent manner
- Is a results-driven and analytical person that has demonstrated great results in campaign management and has strong data analysis and interpretation skills which would be put to use as an input for the media campaign strategy
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player
- A proactive attitude in coming up with solutions rather than simply presenting problems
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges
- Is fluent in English, and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK
- Google Adwords and Analytics certified
- Experience with third party tracking tools, Facebook Power Editor and Facebook Marketing Partners tools
- Familiarity with the basics of the tracking, GTM and Google Analytics
- Experience with DSP platforms e.g. DBM, Turn, AppNexus etc.
- Basic understanding of Paint.net or any other image editing tools is a plus