You will also hold key client relationships of often be the main point of contact across their client base. We would like the candidate to be able to organise and present work thoughts onto documents to be presented to the client.
The role will suit someone who shows a real passion for making a tangible difference to their client’s business performance and each day you will focus on identifying and changing consumer behaviour across a number of industry sectors.
- Oversee client team outputs
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Oversee monthly plans and rationale
- Analyse campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Lead client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assist with financial management and forecasting
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Close working relationships with media owners
- Assist in developing structural foundations and processes
- Assist in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Relevant Digital Experience – PPC, (Programmatic) Display and Social preferable
- Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- The person must be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to ask the question
- A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
- Experience in managing a team is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant media experience
- Working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Search Management Tools, Adserving Tools, Measurement & Attribution Technology and AdFraud & Brand Safety Tech