This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join an engaged and ambitious team of digital experts. My client is a full service Digital agency working with some of the UK's leading brands in sectors ranging from financial services to travel, retail and fashion!
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be supporting the Business Director, working with high level clients across all parts of the business. You will need to drive clients' business forward by owning and managing accounts and delivering client-centric digital strategies.
- Ownership of accounts and associated activity, client management and projects
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across digital channels
- Lead, drive and challenge at all stages of the planning, creative and delivery process
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Develop well written, considered briefs - present to internal teams and for client approval
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered with the required quality, on time and to budget
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal strategy, search marketing, design and development teams plus external suppliers
- Work with the business Director on account planning and opportunity development
- Business development on owned accounts. Pro-actively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Extensive marketing experience (across B2B and B2C)
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on finance and B2B
- A positive outlook and confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills
- Previous experience leading, managing and motivating staff
- An organised approach with a keen eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- A lateral and creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing UX, website specifications, design and build, digital marketing and lead generation programmes.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON