Aside from simply being a brilliant Account Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times.
- You have approximately 2 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO.
- You have a solid, all-round knowledge of digital marketing.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You are a natural influencer, someone who is comfortable influencing senior clients and internal team members alike.
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- You have a high standard of written and spoken communication.