The Digital Analyst will be responsible for implementing digital strategies, maximising performance and conversions. This is a new role new for a passionate Data driven professional who enjoys presenting actionable based insights in front of senior stakeholders.
You will be expected to present meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insights. You will also be expected to conduct ad-hoc analysis performances, audience and behavioural segments and marketing campaigns. To be considered you will need to have proven experience implementing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, digital marketing techniques and translating strategic and analytical campaigns to non-technical stakeholders.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to have more autonomy, influence business decisions surrounding data and be recognised as the Web data specialist across the UK office. This role offers the potential to progress into leadership as this new Web Analytics team grows! If you enjoy the sound of that then this role is for you!
- Deliver accurate, insightful and actionable analysis to clients
- Create measurable strategies and tracking specifications
- Set up marketing dashboards and reports
- Conducting tagging and testing of websites
- Benchmarking performance across all on-line channels and advising on KPIs
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Spot potential innovative new methodologies and improve digital and analytical procedures
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Google Analytics (ideal) or Adobe analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords
- Advance Excel
- A/B and multivariate testing (Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser)
For more information contact Oti Ikomi on 02032162574