As Digital Analytics Director, your role will be to support key accounts by proposing data solutions that drives business transformation. You will be developing and leading a team that optimises the performance of Omni channel campaigns and implement data strategies. You will also be expected to deliver data driven insights that maximise business impact through revenue, ROI and content. In addition you will be expected to foster data visualisation solutions for the group and its clients.
- Lead data strategies
- Working alongside clients to develop measurement plans
- Plan and implement full analytics projects
- Campaign tracking / post campaign analysis
- Provide Data expertise during key pitches
- Digital Analytics experience (Agency exposure ideal)
- knowledge of Digital Media Analytics (including programmatic /DMPs)
- Experience of advanced analytics practices such as attribution modelling
- Experience in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in data mapping tools such as Tableau, Hadoop, Alteryx
- Experience in working with multiple tag management platforms.
For more information contact