One of the UKs leading media agencies is looking for a Digital Analytics Director to join the team. Since the agencies recent inception it has shown continued growth and success year on year which has earned them various accolades including agency of the year and top 20 best small companies to work for. Working closely with a range of blue-chip clients you will personally nurture existing and new relationships in the art of data decisioning and driving business transformation. You will also lead the team in mapping digial ecosystems,optimising Omni- channel campaigns,segmentation,modelling and data mining.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Take a leadership role over the current data strategy and analytical team. Instilling standards, methods and best practice that enables this team to deliver optimal results consistently.
- Build the team’s capabilities to encompass greater digital measurement skills and establishing how they augment the current foundational elements of data strategy & analytics.
- Strong digital analytics experience with agency exposure.
- Excellent knowledge of digital media analytics including programmatic / DMPs.
- Experience communicating with senior leadership both internally and externally is essential.
- Generate thought leadership pieces with a strong view and expertise on business transformation.
- Active participation on key pitches.
- Working alongside clients to develop measurement plans.
- Experience of advanced analytics practices, enhanced ecommerce, advanced attribution, etc.
- Ability to plan and implement full analytics projects.
- Expertise in multivariate, A/B testing, customer mapping, segmentation, predictive modelling & data mining.
- Experience in web/social media measurement – GA, Adobe, DoubleClick, etc.
- Experience in data mapping tools – Tableau, Hadoop, Alteryx etc.
- Campaign tracking / post campaign analysis.
- Experience in working with multiple tag management platforms.
- Analytical skills and strong organisational abilities required.