Reporting to: Head of Ad Operations
The successful candidate will provide day to day campaign management duties for a selection of the agency’s clients. This role includes assisting in the implementation of multiple digital campaigns, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance across both brand and DR campaigns. Training, both formal and through hands on experience, will be provided across all digital disciplines, ad serving systems and tracking software. Training in other media disciplines will also be provided to give the candidate a thorough understanding of the media industry.
The role will require:
- Supporting the account teams on the implementation of digital media activity
- Managing campaigns, placements and creative assets on 3rd-party ad servers in the set-up, execution and reporting of ad campaigns
- Liaising with clients and external agencies to ensure campaign set up and tracking are implemented following the correct procedures
- Troubleshoot issues throughout the process
- Coordinating with the wider agency team and offices to ensure consistent implementation of campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met.
- Growing & building relationships with clients, external agencies and media owners
- We actively encourage our team to grow and build lasting relationships with clients, media owners and technology providers
- We offer a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and rewards individuals looking to grow their responsibilities
- The role provides experience across all digital disciplines including programmatic, social, PPC, content distribution etc
Candidates must be experience in ad operations from either an agency or media owner environment, with in-depth knowledge for managing digital ad campaigns from start to finish, and the confidence to manage client relationships. Ad Serving experience is vital and ideally this will be Doubleclick (DCM/DFA or DFP) or Sizmek.
Strong IT skills: Advanced Excel / and working knowledge of Word / PowerPoint
We are looking for bright, confident people who are comfortable working in a small team and happy multitasking. The main qualities we are looking for our personality, enthusiasm, communications skills, and a passion to learn all things digital.