This role is to work on all aspects of ad trafficking for our clients, delivering exemplary work and provide high standards tracking & tagging strategies. The Campaign Manager will be aassisting with all the implementation strategies, creating cross channels reporting and helping the display team with account management on key accounts.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full understanding of Adcentric (DCM preferred) & Site Centric tools;
- Full understanding of TMS (GTM preferred);
- Good understanding of the digital landscape and different channels;
- Strong skills in Advanced Excel
- Traffic, implement, and maintain Programmatic, PPC & affiliate campaigns including integrating tracking tags;
- Work with the Head of Display to optimise campaigns and maximise performance across common KPI’s - ROI, CPA, COS, Revenue, Clicks and Impressions;
- Align with media partners on campaign implementations, including using their ad servers, as necessary;
- Follow up & reporting of cross channels campaigns;
- Work with the analytics team & dataminers on campaign analysis;
- Monitoring trafficking & tagging technologies;
- Help the display team with account management for key clients.
- Develop a relationship with the client, providing accurate reporting and support in a timely and efficient manner, with a strong focus on quality and deadlines;
- Support Head of Display with the account budget throughout the month via collating relevant information and keeping the system up to date;
- Conduct audits to spot anomalies or potential issues;
- Check creatives, landing page, line items that are not working correctly;
- Highlight changes in keyword performing to spot issues and opportunity for growth.
- Liaise with third party software providers on behalf of the agency and our clients;
- Contribute and attend meetings when required both internal and with clients.