You will work closely with key accounts and support them by collecting data and interpreting large data sets that provide actionable insights. You will be expected to have an analytical mind-set and be highly numerate, with the ability to deliver reports, dashboards and analyse data across all digital channels. You will also be expected to provide recommendations that improve performance.
You will need previous experience using software such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and have the ability to aggregate data from multiple sources.
- Record and track digital performance and data across various channels
- Deliver post campaign reports
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
- Provide actionable insight and recommendations
- Monitor data trends
- Audience profiling
- Ad hoc data analysis
- Implement and setup Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Skills (1-3 years experience)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Managr (not essential)
- Google Sheets
- Data visualisation tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- Working knowledge; DoubleClick, GoogleAdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager