The Role –
- Assist the senior team in creating and developing marketing campaigns, digital designs and supporting brand projects.
- Work on briefs to have the visual impact to engage customers.
- Create digital design concepts of wireframes and user flows for discussion and development.
- Develop online advertising campaign assets for clients such as HTML and GIF Banners, Social media assets.
The Candidate –
- At least 1 (ideally 2) years’ digital design experience.
- Exceptional creative and design skills.
- Knowledge of wireframing, storyboarding, user journeys and designing around best practice.
- Experience of UX and prototyping design tools: Sketch App, inVision/Craft.
- Experience of using Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Google Web Designer to create display banner ads.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends and technologies.
- An appreciation of analytics and the part data plays in design.
- Experience of video editing.
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their digital career – to find out more details apply today!