You will work within the Digital Strategy team and be responsible for the development of some of the largest and most strategically important clients. You will be expected to work with clients to develop digital strategies that generate growth through the delivery of 360-degree media & marketing solutions.
This Agency is looking for inspirational leaders that understand the business of digital technology and its impact on their clients comms and marketing. People who can work with clients to identify their needs and requirements and offer solutions that will increase their digital sophistication.
You will be required to lead a vertical or digital specialism; relevant to you and your clients (if applicable). The purpose for specialist leadership will be to ensure as an agency they are at the forefront of market opportunities and are able to offer increased depth to our clients through shared knowledge and key partner relationships.
As this a senior level role, we will be shaping specifics around your strength; creating bespoke goals and objectives that allow you to grow their digital capabilities organically with a structure that ensures your personal growth.
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables Media Planning
- You will create and develop Paid, Owned and Earned strategies that transcend agencies (non-confrontational)
- Deliver creative and innovative proposals to help create solutions for clients
- Ability to understand the complexities of the digital marketplace to build simple comms solutions
- Use all data available to deliver insights, audiences and actionable recommendations
- You will work closely with account and activation teams to identify digital marketing opportunities for named (key) clients
- You should spend as much time with your clients as possible (face to face) broadening our relationships beyond heads of media and marketing
- You will develop methods for non-intrusive client auditing of clients digital capabilities to allow for strategic consultancy
- You will identify internal and external digital opportunities for clients through depth of systems, agency partners and even international knowledge to surprise and delight
- You will establish vision, strategy and objectives for your clients - mapping out how digital opportunities that can enhance all areas of their organization
- As a core part of your role, you will take responsibility for leading the development of their capability or expertise in an agreed vertical (e.g. charity, finance) or specialism (e.g. ecommerce, partnership, content, data planning)
- You will develop quarterly overviews of the specific vertical or specialism you are leading. These reviews will be internal and client facing
- You will have/develop partner relations with suppliers relevant to your vertical or specialism
- You will become recognized in the industry as a specialist and use position to increase PR and public forum activities
- You will be the primary contact during pitches for specialist information