Agency: Multi Award Winning Global Network Media Agency.
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Reporting into: Head Of Digital and Programmatic.
Your direct reports: A team of Digital Planner & Buyers awaits you.
Responsible for the flawless execution of Programmatic/Display activity for the UK’s classiest tech brand!
Creative Personnel are on a rare hunt for a "Display & Programmatic specialist, who not only lives and breathes tech, but is hungry to deliver against flawless campaigns!" Your main driver of focus shall be the client, whilst continually adding value against any planning or execution; and adopting key relationships with all media owners to ensure your client is ahead of the game, for every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day!
Overview of role:
- Working alongside the Head of Digital and Programmatic to create (NOT GOLD) but platinum standard strategy, logic, media plans, predictions, and conclusions for clients.
- You'll be aiding the Head of Digital/Programmatic and any other managers to influence media owner relationships and insights that are FUELED by data to deliver work which initiates concrete results for the client.
- Experimenting on and innovating on plans will be key for this role. Owning relationships internally and externally, to create and execute robust testing plans!
- Work with the Head o Digital and Programmatic to ensure all strategy, rationalities, media plans, as well as projections and results are met for all clients concerned.
- Be responsible for connecting with the clients appropriate needs when it comes to the performance of programmatic, optimisation, schedules, competitor analysis and staying ahead of industry news.
- Presenting monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews back to the Digital Activation Director.
- Provide a deep knowledge of your clients activity within the sector and all it's competitors.
- Squeeze the most out of your relationships with any key media owners and data led (insights) to deliver on work that is tangible, which shall produce the best ROI for the client.
- Work with the internal teams to ensure best practice in programmatic.
- Create stronger relationships with all media owners at the correct level.
- Seek out any new or viable trends or launches and share with the team internally.
- You'll be required to provide any projections on KPI's, reference points, and predictions for your channels in response to any briefs that have been set to you by the client.
- Make sure your client is aware of a 30/60/90 day plan on their optimisation schedule and any positive outcomes that may come from it.
- Great working knowledge of the best planning tools in the industry which will enable you to deliver the best media plans in the business.
- Adept at booking campaigns and logging them onto the system as efficiently and precisely as possible.
- Practice and develop the art of negotiation, which will maximise on not only value for your client but help your team internally to build upon what they know already.
- Work hand-in-hand with the trading and barter teams in identifying with brand new opportunities that others might have missed, (in other words, stay on top of EVERYTHING to ensure commercial goals are not only met but exceeded).
- Get underneath the skin of processes, methodology, auditing, to benchmark and present back to your manager in order to deliver against client’s needs.
- Mentor or manage your executives.
- Train and develop them with internal support from any of the specialists.
- Be answerable to the work flow that comes your way from any executives in your team, making sure they hit their targets and what they are doing is consistently/constantly in line with the clients objectives, AT ALL TIMES.
- Review your team of executives, provide best practice on feedback, in line with the agencies process.