The day to day responsibilities will include...
- Supporting the Digital team in managing the agency's online portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on Digital media strategy.
- Assist Head of Digital in negotiation and delivery of media owner deals
- Management of Account Executives and Assistants to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner.
- Recommend and implement new working practices to enhance the agency's Digital planning and buying offering
- Extend the agency's knowledge and billings within the youth and entertainment sectors
- To establish strong working relationships with media owners and other 3rd parties.
- 2-5 years experience working within a media agency/media owner environment focused on Digital Online Planning and Buying - Experience in the development, set up, optimisation and reporting of online campaigns
- On the job experience of running Facebook/Instagram API and Google Adwords (Including YouTube) is essential and association qualifications preferable i.e. Facebook blueprint and Google Fundamentals
- Ability to communicate well to internal and external parties, with a track record of successfully delivering effective Digital media campaigns.
- Previous client experience within youth and entertainment sectors
- Experience in eCommerce advertising platforms i.e Amazon Marketing Services and Double Click (or relevant programmatic trading platform) would be advantageous
- Strong presentation skills
If you think you fit the bill and this role is of interest, then please get in touch!
PAID MEDIA SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON