Working with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, our client provides a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
About the Role
- Your focus will lie in the delivery of online solutions across Video, SEO, research, analytics, PPC, websites and social media.
- Your work will involve both account management and running client projects. You’ll have full support from the technical delivery team. Account managers lead and run projects and really get involved in our client’s solutions.
- You will have proven client management skills with the ability to deliver new ideas and innovations to our clients and help us increase presence within their accounts.
- Your account management experience and expertise will enable you to represent projects externally and internally and your attention to detail will ensure that work is delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- You will prepare, attend and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with specialist digital marketing teams to deliver excellence on every occasion.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join a vibrant and forward-thinking agency. Our client places a high emphasis on training, it’s a great chance to develop your career.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an digital account manager or digital project manager ideally with a focus on SEO & analytics.
- You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
- Having a solid understanding of Video, SEO, analytics, PPC, web build and social media (with your experience in that order) would be great, ideally from either delivering or managing those projects
- A love of technology
- Good excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER COMPETENCY BASED SCREENING QUESTIONS UPON APPLICATION