They are a progressive footwear retailer and require a full-time Digital Marketing Assistant in their head office, who is willing to take responsibility and is able to meet deadlines. The candidate needs to be dynamic, hardworking, with excellent communication and digital marketing skills.
You will be working alongside the E-commerce Manager and will be responsible for the creation and execution of all digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, affiliate marketing and other customer acquisition platforms.
- Devising and executing strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Managing content on the website.
- Managing the social media channels.
- Search engine optimization.
- Creation, delivery and analysis of email marketing campaigns.
- Analysing competitors.
- Experience in high quality content creation.
- Qualifications and training in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understand SEO, structured data, Webmaster tools, keyword analysis.
- Experienced using a Content Management System.