Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 15:24|
This role is to join a successful start up in the hear of Shoreditch who are looking for a Marketing Executive to grow the company’s industry presence via email marketing and social media channels.
The ideal candidate will understand the latest trends in email and social media marketing, and can translate these trends into a concrete and coherent strategy. You’ll be tasked with driving and improving KPI’s across all company marketing channels.
• Work closely with the whole Senior team to create campaign briefs with clear campaign objectives
• Maintain the campaign calendar, briefing processes and timescales.
• Ensuring the timely deployment of emails to maximise reach potential.
• Define target segments, relevant content, channel strategy and necessary testing requirements.
• Full analysis reporting to include improvement and recommendation for future campaigns.
• Work to minimise list decay and unsubscribes whilst increasing the productivity of our email sends.
• Carrying out the appropriate render testing to ensure that the email renders well in all browsers.
• Setting up email campaigns for deployment using Dot Mailer / Mail Chimp.
• Schedule posts to the optimal frequency across all company social channels.
• A sharp eye for good creative images.
• Impeccable copy writing skills.
• Ensure compliance at all times, with company information and security policies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Basic understanding and experience in Photoshop, HTML 5, CSS.
• 6 months+ relevant experience working within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management
(preferably Silver pop).
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
• Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and marketing
• Ability to manage project, organise and prioritise.
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• An accurate proof reader and tester, with an appreciation for the importance of attention to detail in
maintaining high standards
• Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help
• Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
• Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PPC Digital Marketing Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Shares + Healthcare + Dental + Life Assurance + Lots Of Other Benefits & Goodies
Digital Marketing Executive - Client side
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Trainee Manager - £25k
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Trainee Digital Marketing & Community Manager
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Laptop and phone provided!
PPC Senior Executive - Digital Agency
£30000 - £34000 per annum