My client is looking for a PPC/Digital marketing Executive to join their PPC team and work closely with the Account Directors to manage the PPC, Paid Social and Shopping campaigns for a wide range of exciting clients.
What will the day-to-day look like?
- PPC Account Management including campaign planning and setup for a variety of clients
- Continual optimisation according to client brief and best practice guidelines
- Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
- Additional involvement in paid social media, building and managing campaigns for Facebook & LinkedIn
- Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Account management, administration, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with Search Manager and other departments to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy for our clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- At least 1 year experience working in PPC with a track record in driving successful PPC Campaigns
- Google Adwords and Analytics experience
- Adwords certification
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to manipulate data and measure performance of campaigns
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- SEO experience is a bonus
- A strong passion for Digital and Search Marketing
- In close proximity to Twickenham/Hounslow
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Your birthday off every year
- Modern and friendly offices with an amazing team!
- Comprehensive training plan
- Opportunity for career development
If you feel you have the skills needed for this role then I am keen to speak with you so do get in touch!