The ideal candidate will have experience in SEO/PPC and a particular interest in technical side Digital Marketing. In this role you will also gain exposure on other areas of digital marketing such as analytics, research and web, allowing you to further develop your knowledge.
The work will be varied and exciting. It will include delivering marketing campaigns, Pay per Click campaigns as well as SEO, analytics reporting and recommendations.
Our client is a successful, growing, marketing company whose focus lies on science and data-led decision making.
As learning is a key part of their work which makes this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing their skills and progressing in their career.
- You will have around 1-year experience in digital marketing, preferably including PPC as well as SEO and exposure to the technical side of digital marketing.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be educated to degree (2:1 minimum) or excellent A-level standard (A – B)
- You will have an enthusiasm for the technical side digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.