With at least six months’ experience within a paid search environment, you will bring an understanding of biddable implementation and desire to develop your skills within a fast paced and collaborative team. You will manage the planning, implementation and day to day management of cross-channel digital media campaigns, for a range of global clients and big brand names.
- Implementing approved media campaigns across channels (PPC, Social, GDN & Programmatic)
- Ensuring creative is delivered to spec
- Ensuring campaign budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly
- Attending meetings in person and over the phone to report on results
- Other duties as commensurate with the role
You will have day to day accountability for decisions around:
- Managing and optimizing campaigns based on KPIs
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring future campaigns are planned and implemented correctly
- Implement and monitor A/B testing on campaigns
- Liaising with the data team and media account managers to ensure campaigns are delivering the expected results
- Liaising with 3rd party media agencies to implement our campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns to ensure they are performing as expected
- Product and service enhancement
- Good knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy
- Communication – fluent and professional verbal and written English - you should understand and be able to advise clients/mentor the team on grammar, punctuation and syntax and be able to write and proof copy.
- Working with the key platforms for Search, Display and Social (e.g. Google AdWords, Doubleclick, Marin, Kenshoo, Facebook business manager).
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of Microsoft Excel
- Organisation and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills