Digital Media Executive
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2564|
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and dedicated graduate to join one of London's top independent media agencies and be part of a growing digital team. The agency provide a great training scheme so this role is perfect for someone in the early stages of a career in digital media.
• To support the assigned client group managers to deliver against growth promises and targets for clients as well as the agency.
• Working across different channels and platforms that form part of the digital ecosystem, as well as supporting team members with data and information execute their job effectively.
• Consistently deliver brilliant work that meets both client and agency growth promises and targets.
• Media owner communication and management alongside some client facing opportunities
• Ensure plans are uploaded to internal systems in a timely manner and they are reconciled at the end of the month for finance
• Traffic campaigns across multiple platforms and ensure that operational golden rules are adhered to including saved trafficking checklists
• Manage client reporting as outlined in the SLA which could include daily, weekly and monthly
• Campaign setup in platforms including AdWords & Facebook with some copy writing
• Optimise campaigns towards KPIs by analyzing and amending creative, targeting & budget allocation
• Build decks for PCA and other meetings that relate to the client portfolio mix assigned
• Other Ad-Hoc requests including but not exhaustive to; data and insights; market and competitor research; reporting requests
• Review any client and media owner outputs by having a strong attention to detail and being inquisitive
• Strong interest in the world of media, especially digital
o Minimum of 6 months experience in a relevant role
o Proactive research to obtain a better understanding
• Competent knowledge of MS Office (Advanced training will be provided)
• Strong overall academic record
o Including a strong degree
• Excellent numerical skills (Strong maths GCSE & at least 1 numerical A-Level)
• Attention to detail & common sense
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
• Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
• Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Digital Media Manager
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Paid Social Media Executive
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Digital Media Planner & Buyer
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: the best you've EVER SEEN! Believe me!
PPC Digital Marketing Executive
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Shares + Healthcare + Dental + Life Assurance + Lots Of Other Benefits & Goodies